Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of our team members, patients, and customers continues to be our highest priority. As such, employment at Nevro is generally conditioned upon being fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, subject to applicable exceptions mandated by federal, state, and local laws.
Click column header to sort
- Collaborate with Development Teams to develop and execute test plans based on deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria
- Design, build, execute, and maintain the test automation framework and scripts for testing mobile and web applications within our CI/CD pipeline that supports continued organization growth.
- Identify app-related issues via automated test scripts
- Track and validate defects to ensure that issues are resolved promptly
- Implement solutions to make automation framework efficient and scalable by reducing redundancies across multiple platforms.
- Mature and evolve test architecture through the evaluation and adoption of new automation tools, techniques, and practices.
- Analyze bug trends across the enterprise and author new QA scripts to catch issues proactively.
- Contribute ideas and perspective; propose innovative approaches to problems.
- Assist the Embedded Platform team in performing hardware characterization and verification of upcoming Nevro products
- Design electrical hardware tests and fixturing
- Able to work in a regulated environment in accordance with internal operating procedures and external standards and regulations
- Collaborative work with cross-functional teams to identify and address design concerns
The Systems Engineer Co-op/Intern will play a key role in the development of the next generation Class III implantable Neuromodulation system for pain management.
- Drive usability evaluation activities to assist in development.
- Write/ execute and report on system tests to support design decisions.
- Design and manufacture fixturing to support product development and testing.
- Create and maintain requirements/ risk management documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements and performance requirements into systems solutions that account for technical, cost and schedule constraints.
- Investigates and defines systems engineering requirements for new algorithms or features and facilitates the transition of algorithms into new projects through clinical review and evaluation.
- Perform human factors engineering across the product lifecycle including identification of customer user needs and use scenario, definition of use specifications (user profiles, user environments) and user interface requirements.
- Assist with generation of deliverables for compliance with ISO/IEC 62366, ANSI/AAMI HE75, and FDA Guidance for Human Factors and Usability Engineering, including working with external vendors as necessary.
- Owns tasks within a larger effort such as definition, verification, or product development of a system, and drives them to on-time, high quality completion.
- Performs hands-on system integration testing and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Performs system level verification against requirements. Creates test plans, procedures and reports, performs, and analyzes system set up, and conducts verification and validation activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Build, ship, and own new features in our iOS app.
- Own technical design and development of new mobile app features.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and team members.
- Navigate the complexities of building with new and evolving technologies in the consumer space.
- Move fast and challenge assumptions
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledgeable of clouds message API and push notifications_
- Full-stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation (iOS and Android), including system analysis, test-driven application development, test automation, code review, and application maintenance support.
- Keeping up to date on new technology, standards, protocols, and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
- Troubleshoot debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be a member of the Development & Security Operations (DevSecOps) team in R&D. The DevSecOps team functions as an enablement team, elevating and improving the software product teams ability to ship faster and safely. The team is responsible for building the next generation of R&D product delivery pipeline. There are many opportunities to work on mobile, desktop, embedded, cloud and more types of delivery pipelines.
- This is a senior role and candidates are expected to lead and define significant or whole portions of planning, developing, coordinating, and directing development across complex products, directing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Contribute to DevSecOps roadmap and strategy that scale horizontally and provide the balance between quality, efficiency, and usability through automation and developer efficiency
- Get your hands dirty with our deployment process as we continue to grow across multiple systems and international regions
- Design and implement pipelines for new technologies
- Use your expertise, and what you learn from others, to bring even more ideas to the table
- Monitor and improve application security
- Provide automation support to software development teams
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures and actively enforces its objectives
- Use existing and cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop new ways to deploy packages across multiple applications.
- Track down, evaluate, and implement new performance tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Deliver mobile applications following the latest trends in Web and mobile app design•
- Work with teammates, UX designers, leadership and product management to design and deliver the applications and features as per roadmap
- Deliver testable, modular, highly scalable and reusable code, test cases and documentation on time
- Developing user scenarios and journey maps
- Leading, planning, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops
- Co-designing solutions that work within the complexity of our systems
- Designing information architecture maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Supporting usability testing to drive design refinements
- Creating specification documents and liaising with developers
- Engaging in design reviews, both as a presenter and constructive critic
Nevro seeks a Senior Electrical Engineer to play a key role in the development of a Class III implantable Neuromodulation system for pain management. In this role, your designs will remove or reduce severe, crippling pain from people’s lives, giving them a better world and restoring their quality of life. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about precision, obsessive about quality, and are driven by our mission to deliver breakthrough evidence-based therapies that transform patient lives. If you are one of these engineers, or desire to be, come join us, elevate us, learn from us.
- Design and development of class III implantable Neuromodulation systems and other accessories (remotes, chargers, test systems, manufacturing equipment, etc.):
- Design Electronic Circuits – Including:
- Embedded Systems
- Mixed Signals
- Power Circuits
- Electrical, Schematics, Layout
- Distinct Designs for Various Stages of Development
- Characterize the performance of hardware with medical accuracy.
- Reproduce and analyze field failed hardware.Train our contract manufacture engineers and technicians on troubleshooting.
- Improve our product/system reliability and maintainability.
- Design, run, and gather data for experiments. Design new test methods and procedures.
- Identify areas of developmental risk and mitigations and communicate these effectively to management.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as Marketing, Regulatory and Quality.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with circuit designers and/or product line engineers in the design, development, and utilization of software to simulate the characteristics and parameters of integrated systems (IS) components, modules, or complete products under operating environment.