Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 36,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Nevro is seeking a Collections Specialist who will be responsible for customer collections and when needed, credit analysis and recommendations. The Collections Specialist will manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve an optimal cash conversion cycle while maintaining valuable customer relationships. This position will also support the new customer set-up process. This position reports to the Credit & Collections Manager.
• BS/BA required in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
• 8+ experience with 5-7yrs in a credit/ collection/ revenue role
• Basic understanding of GAAP accounting
• Solid computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience running and analyzing credit reports
• Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
• Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
• Excellent research and problem-solving skills
• Experience with QAD and Salesforce.com a plus