Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 36,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
The Principal Systems Verification Engineer will play a key role in the development of a Class III implantable Neuromodulation system for pain management, working cross functionally to help verify systems and make sure that all stakeholders are aligned, and needs are met.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or equivalent.
• 8-12+ years’ experience with development or verification in the medical device industry. (class III medical device experience preferred)
• Experience in Systems Engineering as related to stakeholder needs definition, creation of use case workflows, requirements definition and decomposition, functional architecture, and system design.
• Experience generating technical documentation such as product requirements, specifications, engineering reports, test plans & procedures, validation plans and reports.
• Experience with RF communications systems is desirable.
• Experience with automated verification testing strongly desired.
• Risk management (risk analysis, FMEA) experience strongly desired.
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to provide creativity while solving complex problems without known solutions.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
• Strong track record of technical leadership and working in cross-functional teams.
• Project management skills including planning and estimation of task and milestones desired.