Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain. We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain.
At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS). The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
This position plays a key role in supporting the manufacturing of a Class III implantable Neuromodulation system for pain management. This position reports to the Senior Director of Operations.
• Supporting the manufacturing of Class III implantable Neuromodulation system components.
• Defining manufacturing processes and executing manufacturing activities including qualification and validation.
• Write, review and oversee verification and validation activities.
• Resolving technical issues encountered during manufacturing.
• Providing troubleshooting training to contract manufacturing engineers and technicians.
• Driving process improvements affecting yields, capacity increases, cycle time reductions and cost reduction initiatives.
• Oversee technology and process transfers.
• Participate in developing Process and Design FMEAs
• Initiate and review ECOs.
• Interfacing with other departments such as R&D, Regulatory, and Quality.
• Working in accordance with Quality System procedures and actively enforces its objectives.