Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS).
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
As the Director of Sales Strategy and Planning, you will be the critical partner to the Vice President of Sales at Nevro and drive the GTM planning to propel us forward. You will have the opportunity to build out and optimize the function to drive Nevro’s sales process and success. As a key business leader, we will look to you to partner cross functionally and drive operating metrics, organizational design, headcount and capacity planning, quota and compensation plan design, revenue modeling and the daily execution of the sales operating plan. This is a unique and highly visible opportunity to craft and execute the operating plans that will further enable our incredible hyper growth.
• Partner with sales leadership to refine messaging focus throughout the sales cycle to differentiate our products from the competition.
• In partnership with sales management, sales ops and finance, work with predictive models/tools to identify, design, implement, and continuously improve sales forecasting and planning processes.
• Work with global Sales team to create sales and financial reports including sales forecasting reports, sales forecasts, and other reports as required.
• Consistently analyze and monitor key sales performance metrics to measure the health of the sales pipeline, including monitoring conversion rates and our ability to hit key targets.
• Strive to enable the early identification of trends affecting the business.
• Set operating cadence and reporting to ensure execution against plan.
• Annual planning, deal and quota setting and reviews.
• Lead compensation design.
• Partner cross functionally to increase and enhance utilization and adoption of tools including the CRM, Marketing Automation, and Lead Generation applications.
• Optimize business processes and sales organizational structure.
• Lead recurring and ad-hoc report analysis to enable well informed executive decision making.
• Assists in development of sales presentations, materials, and meetings.
• Partner with Marketing on campaigns including: email, events, and webinars.
• Partner with People Team and sales leadership in attracting, hiring, training, and retaining sales team members.
• Partner with senior leadership to develop and manage actionable, measurable projects to accelerate sales growth and operations on a global scale.
• Territory Planning including allocation of target accounts, key verticals, productivity analysis, tier accounts, and propensity to buy models.
• Identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA appreciated.
• 7 to 10 years of leadership experience in Sales, Sales Planning and/or Strategy Consulting.
• Experience with Salesforce.com platform
• Proven thought leader with verifiable track record of successfully leading major cross organization sales process/programs, from design to execution.
• A track record of success leading a Sales Planning and Strategy function, sales teams and outcomes in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent business judgement with a keen customer first focus.
• Comfortable presenting to and partnering with executives to solve complex business challenges.
• Experience carving territories across multiple sales roles and regions.
• Experience building headcount plans and capacity models.
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills in written and verbal form.
• Mastery of excel, SAAS reporting solutions and optimization.
• Proven thought leader with track record of successfully leading major cross organization process/programs, from design to execution.
• A keen understanding of how to use data to drive decision making.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment.
• Unrelenting intellectual curiosity.
• Travel required up to 30%