Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
This position will be responsible for analyzing data from clinical studies and develop them into manuscripts, abstracts, newsletters and presentations. Focus on developing, managing and executing publication strategy for Nevro therapy, analyzing and disseminating the generated evidence.
• Organize and analyze data from clinical research studies
• Development and preparation of abstracts, posters, manuscripts, and literature search for presentation at conferences and publication in peer-reviewed journals
• Develop, manage and execute Nevro’s publication strategy
• Support the upkeep of the clinical research reference library including developing structure for indexing
• Provide scientific evidence to support strategic decision making for R&D, marketing, clinical, and business development departments
• Plan for, and participate in clinical research meetings
• Participate in the dissemination of clinical information to the clinical team members and extended core team members, as appropriate
• Collaborate with clinical project/program managers and data management team
• Work with minimal supervision and a self-starter
• M.S. or Ph.D. Degree in science/health/engineering (e.g., Neuroscience, and/or Biomedical Engineering preferred).
• 5+ years’ experience in clinical/scientific research, medical devices/pharmaceutical clinical trials, plus 2+ years’ experience working in medical writing.
• Strong data analysis skills including proficient use of Excel, statistics tools, Adobe Illustrator.
• Good understanding of the medical concepts, terminology and spinal cord stimulation.