Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS). The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Nevro is seeking an experienced and energetic HR Business Partner to support our Sales Organization. In this role, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical People support and programs to team members and Sales leaders. From educating team members on compensation practices, organizational design and various management issues. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to assist with team member communication initiatives within Sales and partner with functional groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other activities, are key aspects of this role. Reporting into the Sr. Director of People Operations, this position is located in our Redwood City HQ.
● Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy for the Sales organization, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
● Provide business partnership to VP Sales and Area VP for West Sales. Coaching, leadership development, and conflict management
● Deliver effective communications and provide leadership for the implementation of HR policies and processes across Sales.
● Partner with other People Business Partners and other cross-functional teams across Talent Acquisition, L&D, Compensation, Benefits, and Sales Operations on communications, projects and best practices
● Be well-versed in HR best practices and look for continuous improvement at all times. This will include playing a key leadership role in designing and implementing change programs.
• BA/BS degree required with emphasis in People or equivalent
• 10+ years of broad HR experience as an HR Business Partner or equivalent supporting at the executive level
• Must be willing to challenge point-of-views when necessary and offer alternative, constructive suggestions.
• Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and influence change
• Strong proven leadership skills and experience.
• Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help team members grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
• Exceptional energy and results-orientation. Strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented culture. A track record of influencing across an organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional analytical skills
• Open to travel