Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Nevro Corp is seeking a Senior Analyst, Rebates with 8 or more years of rebate program administration experience preferably in life sciences to join its Revenue team. We are seeking a highly detail-oriented individual who is motivated and can thrive in our fast paced and growing company culture.
The Senior Analyst, Rebates is responsible for the overall administration of worldwide rebate programs, this includes but is not limited to understanding the business implications of rebate offerings in the contracting process, calculating monthly rebate accruals, and ensuring timely and accurate credit issuance and payouts. The Senior Analyst will proactively track contract implementation and contract maintenance pertaining to rebates and will be closely engaged in the contract implementation workflow. The Senior Analyst will take ownership of month-end close activities as well as audit support related to rebates.
• BS/BA required, ideally in finance or accounting
• 8+ years of business experience with preferably 3 years in Contracting, Pricing, or related rebate experience required.
• Strong in logical thinking and time management, ability to self-manage in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across various stakeholders
• Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting and exceeding expectations
• Proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and other standard functions
• Excel in manipulating and interpreting large sets of data