Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.
This position reports to the Credit and Collections Manager and requires a highly skilled Credit and Collections Specialist that possesses strong business acumen, leadership skills and a track record with process improvements. Time management and organizational skills are essential in managing and analyzing an assigned customer portfolio with the focus on determining the best approach to collecting maximum revenue and reducing the accounts receivable DSO. This is a key lead and support role in the credit and collections department.
• Actively lead departmental projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams which will assist in driving quality improvements, streamed-lined processes, and go forward initiatives
• Candidate must be a team player with a high level of personal motivation, able to work independently, able to work on multiple tasks/projects concurrently and meet multiple competing, deadlines
• Interface with the sales force and administrative staff in effort to mitigate and resolve all customer disputes, cash flow concerns or any collection issue, which delays timely payment
• Analyze customer credit risk and establish credit limits utilizing credit reports
• Manage an assigned customer portfolio
• Proactively monitor customer accounts to determine if accounts should be placed on credit hold to reduce risk of bad debt
• Provide exemplary judgment and decision making to daily order release decisions within expanded guidelines for this senior position based on our SOX narrative
• Investigate and resolve short payments and disputed charges
• Issue credit and debit memos
• Strong knowledge of D&B, Experian, Creditsafe reporting
• Ensure compliance with all internal audit requirements and adherence to SOX controls
• Assist with audit and compliance activities as assigned
• Responsible for various month end processes
• BS/BA required in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
• 8+ experience with 5-7yrs in a credit/ collection/ revenue role
• Basic understanding of GAAP accounting
• Solid computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience running and analyzing credit reports
• Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
• Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues